Thursday, February 19, 2009

Now doesn't that look better?

See... now that looks much better. I suppose that as long as I can make it past covers that resemble Todd McFarlane's first promo image, Haunt might not be that bad. This new image by series penciller Ryan Ottley (Invincible) also doesn't look like it should be behind the counter at a gas station. By that I mean the last one looked like 'Haunt' was spraying jizz out of his hands.


Is the character's name even Haunt? All the interviews I've read only call him 'the character.' Not one to misinform you, here is the most Kirkman has provided the public with as for what the comic is about:

"... The main basis of the story is that there are two brothers who have hated each other for a good long time and are now forced to interact because one of them has died and is haunting the other... "

If you really care about 'Haunt,' you could read the rest of the CBR article at the above link. So to sum up my feelings: I think the first promo image by McFarlane didn't look so good, and that this new image by Ottley looks great.

That's all I've got for now. I just didn't want the shadow of my Haunt-hating looming over the blog.

-aaron

No comments:

Post a Comment